Short Term Care for your Neck and Back Pain
No Referral or Therapy Script Necessary
Accepting All Major Health and Auto Insurances
4328 Old William Penn Highway | Monroeville, PA 15146
If you would like to schedule your Consultation and Examination, a second opinion on your present care, or an Independent Medical Examination for an auto accident case please call the office or fill out the “Leave a Reply” form at the bottom of this page. Thank you!
Donald P. Nebel Jr. DC, CCST, DAAMLP graduated from the prestigious Life Chiropractic College with a Doctor of Chiropractic degree. Since that time he has dedicated his life to relieving all types of neck pain, back pain, and headaches. Dr. Nebel was awarded a Certification in Chiropractic Spinal Trauma (CCST), which provides training in diagnosing and treating the most complex spinal injuries. This highly acclaimed, post-graduate program is taught by top instructors throughout the country and is accredited through the world renowned International Chiropractic Association.
With over 23 years of additional post-graduate training. Dr. Nebel has also been awarded Diplomate status by the American Academy of Medical Legal Professionals (DAAMLP). The DAAMLP program is an exclusive, top-notch, invitation only diplomate course and presently Dr. Nebel is the only doctor in Pittsburgh with this credential.
In fact, Dr. Nebel was the treating chiropractor for the players and staff of the Pittsburgh Professional and Amateur Sports Teams.We treat many difficult cases that have not responded previously to treatment. We have been able to do so by maintaining our knowledge of the latest research and techniques in the field and by completing post graduate studies in chiropractic, case management, radiology, whiplash injuries, neurology, and acupressure. In our modern and friendly facility, we provide pain relief and post-traumatic spinal care available in an atmosphere that is both professional and educational.
Is Chiropractic care the best treatment for your condition? Unfortunately there are many presenting conditions that are not chiropractic cases, but we will make all the necessary referrals for the appropriate diagnostic testing and to the proper physician for your case and the appropriate care for your condition.
Here are just a few things we are doing to help our patients and our community:
- Get a “Pain Cause and Solutions Evaluation”
An in-depth consultation and examination about your condition and the health problems that resulted.
- Certification in Chiropractic Spinal Trauma
- Diplomate American Academy of Medical Legal Professionals, presently the only doctor in the pittsburgh area with this credential.
- A Chiropractic Practice with over 23 years of experience residing in a modern facility and equipped with the latest technology.
- Submitting the Required Medical Reports to the Insurance Company is a service we provide, so that your visits can be covered by your insurance provider.
- Most importantly, is Chiropractic care is the best treatment for your condition? Unfortunately there are many presenting conditions that are not chiropractic cases, but we will make all the necessary referrals for the appropriate diagnostic testing and to the proper physician for your case and the appropriate care for your condition.
- If you start Chiropractic care you do NOT have to keep going forever.
- How to discover if Chiropractic is right for you and your neck or back pain.
- You do not have to pay for multiple long term treatment plans, one visit at a time may be your best option.
- What you can do if you or your Chiropractor recently moved away or if you want to try someone new.
- What you can do if you have neck or back pain right now.
- Which celebrities choose Chiropractic care.
Neck or Back pain can be agonizing! And if you don’t know how to get rid of your pain – it can be life altering.
With so many options, how do you know what works, what doesn’t, what’s safe or what you should try? Here is some important information about Chiropractic care to help you make an informed decision and maybe even relieve your pain.
114 Years Old And Still Going Strong…
When it comes to the safety and validity of medical treatments –Time is needed to study treatments and see what the long-term effects are. Chiropractic care is safe and has been around since 1895… 114 years. In that time, Chiropractic care has helped countless neck and back pain sufferers and continues to do so today.
Many famous celebrities and professional athletes use Chiropractic care to treat their pain… including Lance Armstrong, Jerry Rice, Warren Beatty, Jane Seymour, Michael Jordan, Madonna, Jack Nicholson, Joe Montana and the list goes on and on.
Just Because Celebrities And Pro Athletes Use Chiropractic Does That Mean It Will Help YOU And That You Can Afford It?
There are no cure-alls and every case is individual. That’s why it is important to choose a Chiropractor that is right for you and will do whatever possible to relieve you of your pain as quickly as possible.
How do you know? One way is to try chiropractic without having to commit to long-term care or pay a lot of money upfront. Having the option to pay for one visit at a time and stop whenever you want will give you the opportunity to see how well you respond to care.
Clearly, in this day and age, having to keep going to a Chiropractor “for the rest of your life” is nothing more than a myth.
And If You Or Your Chiropractor Recently Moved… Or You Just Want To Try Someone New…
…your new doctor should make the transition as smooth and easy for you as possible including contacting your previous doctor and getting your records for you so you don’t have to.
And Maybe Most Importantly:
Your Chiropractic care should be a great option for you even if you do not have health insurance. Why?
Having affordable fees and the ability to pay one visit at a time can make Chiropractic care affordable for almost anyone.
That’s why at Dr. Nebel’s office we offer all of these things and more…
- We have very flexible hours.
- You can pay for one visit at a time and stop when you want.
- If you had previous care from another chiropractor we will get your records for you.
At Dr. Nebel’s office it is easy to find out if we can help you. Our fees are affordable and you are not locked into any long term treatment plans.
True Recovery, Healing, and Strength vs. Lingering Pain, Sickness, and Disability. With the information given, it is TIME to take action!
No matter what your condition may be, we at the Greater Pittsburgh Accident & Injury Center in Monroeville, PA have a solution.
So if you would like to see if Chiropractic is the right treatment for you give us a call at 412-856-6262 and we will be happy to schedule you for an appointment.
PS: If your condition is severe please communicate that with our office so we can make arrangements with the doctor to get you seen immediately.
*If you are in severe emergency pain call 911 or go to the Emergency Room.
4328 Old William Penn Highway | Monroeville, PA 15146
Donald P. Nebel Jr. DC, CCST, DAAMLP Copyright © 2011